Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Up For Hire!

I am on the job search! Sad but true, my teaching career of just 2 short years is coming to a close in a few weeks! It has been an adventure, but one WELL worth it. The best (and most challenging) job I've ever had.

Kindergarten ends the first week in July, which means if I don't find another job I will be one bored Kim this summer! I decided to do a blog post about it because why not ask around people you know first!?

So what do I want to do?? I am not too picky. Pretty much the 2 requirements are to work part time, and something a prego could do easily ;-)

I would LOVE any sort of reception/secretarial/clerical position. I have over 4 years of experience in reception and secretarial work. I really enjoy being the frontline for any business. Besides teaching, my favorite jobs were all ones where I was doing this type of work. I've worked as a Receptionist at a Day Spa, and as an Assistant Administrator at a doctor's office at the U of U to name a couple. I of course have a Bachelor's Degree (in Communication). I do very well in a position where I am at a front desk, greeting incoming people, multi-tasking, keeping things organized, taking calls, etc etc.

Like I said, I am not picky. I'll work for a business, spa, salon, doctor, dentist, whatev. It doesn't have to be reception either. I just want something to do or I might just go crazy! The catch of course is that I deliver around Halloween. But I might still need to keep a part time job. If I do, I would still need some weeks off when I have the baby!

If you know of anything, let me know! Leave a comment or email me at kymber-215@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

My cousin just opened up a day spa in South Jordan, I will have to ask him if they already have a receptionist or if they need one and let ya know!