Thursday, June 3, 2010

All Things Blue!


Well the verdict is in! We had our ultrasound yesterday and saw very strong evidence of a BOY! We were very shocked, we really thought girl, but you know, my first instinct was that we were getting a boy.

It was such a fun appointment, we got it all recorded so we were able to show him bouncing around to our families. He was even YAWNING or something..he was opening his mouth reallllly wide a couple times (he was probably tired like his mommy and daddy..I was in a little car accident the night before and was at the ER until 1:30am..everything checked out just fine though, THANK GOODNESS). I am so in LOVE with our little baby boy. I just want to meet him all the more badly now! He is very active, I feel him all the time. I think this means he'll take after his dad, which means we're in for an adventurous little son ;-)

I am just super excited about this baby and cannot wait for my NEW due date of October 23rd!!! Hooray!!

13 comments:

The Alvords said...

Yay yay yay yay!!!! I LOVE little boys. They are so perfectly mischievous and sweet. I am so excited for you guys. I'm also happy to hear everything is ok after the accident.

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

OH so much fun. Little boys are ALOT of fun! I think having a boy your first go around is the best! But of course I am biased since I am so in love with mine. I was totally shocked. I thought girl, but I couldn't keep those odds out of my head that it was a boy! You and Jandie will have so much fun having your boys grow up so close in age! I can't wait now! So much sewing to do for you! I am super excited for you guys! YAY!!! Congratulations!
P.S. I definitely had you guys pegged for an all girls family, maybe instead it will be all boys! JK

Brittani said...

YEAH!!! Not going to lie, I thought girl at first too but who are we kidding a little boy just fits! I am so excited for you guys, and now your baby and Bill and Jandie's babies can be the best of friends just like you guys all are...so fun! Anyways glad to hear you are ok after the accident and just enjoy the rest of the journey, it goes a lot faster than you think!

Heather Strong said...

Yay! Little boys are the BEST!

Bethany said...

GREAT NEWS!

Kristen said...

Yay yay ya! Congrats on the baby BOY!!! So excited! I am pretty sure I thought you were having a girl, but I am always wrong. :) I am so happy for you guys!

rach said...

Yeah!!!! Congrats boys are so so so fun ! You will love it!!!

Ashley King said...

I still can't believe OP's a dude but I am so flippin' excited! He is going to be little stud for sure. And now you are due on my b-day! Try to have him that day for me OK? :)

Kara said...

Almost sad to waste those good look'n' genes on a boy. He is going to be the cutest baby boy ever! I am so excited for y'all. Boys are super fun.

The Richards said...

Yay! Little boys are so much fun. We are so excited for you guys. Now the really fun planning and preparing stuff starts!

Ali Holt said...

Somehow I never saw this post til now but I'm so excited I could just scream! You will love love love your boy!!! I have the biggest crush on my baby... It's indescribeable! I can't believe we all have or are having little boys, our get togethers are going to be nothing but fun and busy! Congratulations!!!

Tracy Peterson said...

Yay! Congratulations!! You are going to be the best mom :)

Carly said...

YAY!!!! That's so exciting. Now he can come and play with little Trey and Easton! :)