Saturday, May 1, 2010

Some Funnies


1. I told my class my news a couple weeks ago, and well they've said some funny things since then:
a. "If it is a girl, you can glue a bow on her head but if it's a boy, you cannot."
b. We share a wall with another Kind. class and we could hear them singing and laughing. This little girl was very confused and said "Mrs. Petohson, I think I can hear yoh baby oh something." (she can't say her R's)
c. A little boy looked at me very excitedly and said "If it's a boy, you can name it Spiderman."
d. A little girl with the same enthusiasm said for a girl it should be named "Sparkly." Another little girl suggested "Repunzel."

2. I definitely have pregnancy brain. A funny example is I kept thinking of what the baby will look like, and I had a split second thought of GOOGLING what our baby will look like. Really Kim, really?

3. This guy in front of me at the grocery store passed some serious nastiness and I was stuck in his cloud the whole time. I wanted to push him off a cliff.

4. Some of you might be wondering what our good friend Jandie's belly looks like. Picture this: You know those colorful soft plastic bouncy balls you can buy at Target, you can find them in the giant cages? (see picture above) Well she swallowed one. I wouldn't quite say basketball yet. Definitely little bouncy ball haha. It's pretty dang cute and perfectly round. And I probably rub and poke it too much ;-)

5. I technically have 5 1/2 weeks left of being a teacher. So CrAZY. My kids think I'm just going to bring the baby to work everyday. I think they think I live at the school.

6. SUMMER GET HERE!



3 comments:

Ashley King said...

I think Spiderman is a perfect name for a boy. As long as you don't glue a bow on his head of course. :)

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

Haha Ash! Ahhh Kim you get me everytime. I like superman and snow white better! Better get out the elmer's glue for that bow!

Anonymous said...

Kim I loved this post! You half to love little kids!:)