Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Yikes

Yikes I have some major catching up to do!! A slight dilemma..Our (old) computer has officially run out of space for me to upload any pictures. I have about 250+ pics I need to get off my camera! So it's just a matter getting them onto a CD so I can at least store them and then finally update the old blog! For now these are "stolen" pics from our friend album on photobucket, and my mom's iPhone.


But here is what we've missed...Mostly so I can remember what to post haha!


He turned 1!! Yay for Austin :) As of 3 days after his birthday he is off the bottle completely, and L-O-V-E-S milk. He gulps it right down. That's probably the biggest news. He can walk around pushing a toy, practicing for walking alone someday.
Our friend Jake Lucas married his perfect match, Jenny, on October 1st. We had so much fun staying in Sundance, in a cabin, with our friends (child-less) for 2 nights. I am pretty sure our husbands are in their own world when they all get together :)

And well Jake is in his own world at times...(this is him at our Sundance digs)


We went to Discover Gateway..



Halloween came and went! Turns out all 3 little boys (Kings', Clarkes', and Austin) were doggies. So cute. Devin was an ADORABLE peacock, which you will see when I post.




On to November! Burrr....











No comments: