Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Wonder...

I wonder what Heaven will be like. I know our bodies will be perfect and at their best. But what about our babies? I don't want Austin to grow up. I can't imagine him being a teenager. Or even worse....a grown up. So does that mean in Heaven he will be my baby again and I can take care of him like I do now? Probably not, huh. I wonder if in Heaven, I can take care of the baby I lost (I wasn't that far along, but still...he or she is my baby). Wouldn't that be so wonderful! Just when I think I'm done with holding my sweet little babies, I will get to heaven and have a brand new one just to hold and love. I guess Austin will have to grow up...and the rest of them. Because it sure isn't stopping anytime soon.



My how he's changed!!



2 comments:

Ali Holt said...

I ponder these similar things all the time. Are we really strong enough to let our little boys leave us to go on missions? I hope I get some greater power because I cant even think about that right now!

The Richards said...

Hmm... you pose some interesting thoughts. I don't know if I have thought about heaven like that before. But I agree that babies grow up way too fast... can't we just keep them little forever?