Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged!...Serious Stuff, in no particular order

8 Things I am Passionate About:
1. My marriage/husband and all that emcompasses
2. The gospel/my calling (Beehive Advisor)
3. Family
4. Friends
5. Teaching kindergartners
6. Running
7. Being healthy
8. Learning and progressing in everything I am involved in, from being a wife to being a teacher to just plain being me!

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die/Wish List:
1. Have children/work hard to be an excellent mother and wife (working on it!)
2. Go to Ecuador/Peru with Jake
3. Skydive (you and me Ashley!)
4. Teach my children to love the gospel
5. PSYCH! (inside joke)
6. Take Jake to NY (everyone needs that experience!)
7. Have a really cute home with a cute porch and backyard (I don't really care if it is a cute backyard :-)
8. Stay healthy and fit...run my whole life (haha I will be one of those nasty wrinkly grandmas running my critchety body down Holladay Blvd)

8 Things I have Learned in My Life:
1. You are most happy when you are serving/helping others
2. Be kind to everyone you meet and interact with.  View them at their full potential and think highly and positively about them..and treat them that way!
3. Forgive always, and quickly. Do not hold grudges.
4. Be patient
5. Enjoy the journey! No matter how much you look forward to the next thing (graduating/marriage/kids) you need to enjoy life at the present and enjoy your journey!
6. Develop solid Hope/Faith
7. THINK about all possibilities to solve a problem (I am honestly retarded when it comes to common sense solutions)-- and no I still can't do this.  I think I am mentally slow.
8. Laugh and be goofy every day!

8 Things I Currently Want/Need:
1. The "Party Shake" (chocolate ice cream with Recees Peanutbutter Cups and cookie dough)-want
2. More time in the day -need
3. A teaching license -want
4. A car that is not the Jetta -want
5. Jake to be done with school -want
6. Someone else to fill out the 44 report cards that I have to do -need!
7. More dinner recipes! -need (any help here ladies?!)
8. Long hair again -want

8 Places I Want to See/Visit:
1. Oregon/Washington Coast
2. Ecuador/Peru (Jake's mission and the other is a long story)
3. Mexico again, and lots of times
4. Hawaii
5. New York again
6. Virginia
7. Somewhere in Europe (Jake wants to go someday)
8. Ummmm I guess just random little trips all around this region (Moab, Zion, Cali)

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Robintinos
2. Red Iguana
3. Macaroni Grill
4. Morelia
5. Biaggis
6. Spencer's
7. Yogurt Stop..yes that qualifies as a restaurant!
8. Porcupine

8 TV Shows I Can't Live Without:
1. The news (after producing it, you just can't really kick the habit of watching it everyday)
2. The Office
3. The Hills
4. Good Things Utah (when I am off track)..I know I know, guilty pleasure
5. Seinfeld
6. Rob and Big
7. The Office
8. The Office

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Seeing Jake after work
2. Going home from work on Fridays (it's the beginning of the best part of the week!)
3. The holiday season
4. Having kids!
5. Vacation to Mexico
6. Owning a home someday
7. Seeing my mom, dad, and sister
8. The high I get from running (mostly after)

8 People I Tag: (sorry if you have already done it, just don't do it again)
Meg
Kat
Chels
Courtney
Ali
Brittani
Tori
Angie
 

2 comments:

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

So fun to learn a little bit more about you...you are so dang cute!

Vernos said...

I love your post! Kim, you are truly such a beautiful person - inside and out! I just love you tons, and am so glad that we are friends! I will do the tag thing fo sho. O, and I love the halloween costume, ry and i are going to a party on friday and I am being sarah palin, and he's mcCain! HAHA!I'll be sure to post pics!