Thursday, October 16, 2008

Aahh the Memories...

  This is where you go to wait for the rain to stop so you can take pics!
I was looking at some pictures and came across these... I cannot believe this was over a year and a half ago! That day was surreal.  There is my sweet sweet dad, all dressed up.  I love him!  And yes it was POURING, nay...HAILING when we came out of the temple.  Jake's dad says it's a sign of good luck. I have no choice but to agree, since Jake and I as happy as can be.  But honestly when we stepped out onto those steps, I saw the weather and didn't even care.  I just felt so terrible for our "fans" standing in the freezing temps waiting to see us.  And in case you  are wondering, it costs over $100 to get a muddy wedding dress dry cleaned.  Thank you mother!
OH and PS Yes I am wearing pink flip flops.


2 comments:

Kristen said...

You were such a beautiful bride! It is so fun to reminisce being in your wedding dress isn't it? You guys are so cute!

Ashley King said...

What fun pics!!