Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Family Reunion

Jake, Austin, and I took a loooong drive (ok not that long..it was about 2 minutes further south from the elementary school I use to work at) Monday night out to his family reunion!




It was his dad's side, and held out in Copperton. Copperton is a tiny little town nestled by the Copper Mine. It's seriously such a small town. It's more like a neighborhood really. And most people around my age only know it because they've been there at night. Notorious for it's creepy feeling in the dark, it was a popular place for teens to hang out and give themselves a good scare. My friends and I always talked about going out the the Old Bingham Highschool because supposedly it's haunted, but we just never got around to it.



The Fam. We unfortunately took this pic after Jake's dad left!! Sorry Kevin, we still love you! PS My favorite part of this whole picture is 1-Jordan....just being Jordan. And 2-Austin face. need I say more?The Peterson Girls! Oh the boys are so lucky.... ;-)



The "non-bloods" haha. Well actually Jake informed me Austin is "really" a Peterson since he does have some Peterson blood in him.



Little Stinker. Love him!


It was really nice to see and talk to some of Jake's family that we never ever see. And ofcourse it was fun to watch Jake's parents show off Austin. It was a beautiful night with some rain, then it cleared up to be sunny and PERFECT.

AFter we ate, Jake played soccer with his brothers, and Alex, Loraca, and I played a nice little game of FOUR SQUARE! haha coolest game ever. We played for like an hour. So funny.


*thanks Loraca and ALex for actually taking pictures, sorry I stole them from you for this post!!









4 comments:

Ashley King said...

Those Peterson boys love their brunettes apparently! And oh my gosh, I can't get over that picture of Austin in the swing, he cracks me up!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Looks like fun! Who are we kidding those Petersen boys sure are lucky, all you girls are beautiful...and Austin is certainly one little STUD!

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

Love the picture of Austin. He is a scream. Can't wait to see him again. Feels like way too long!

Anonymous said...

Love this post! I had so much fun playing 4 square! I have to say that pic of austin I took makes me laugh every time i see it! Its so cute!