Wednesday, June 10, 2009

oh SICK!

I just thought I should share this awesome experience:

Today I was helping a student tie his sweatshirt around his waist and what to my surprise...I feel something gooey on my finger.  Any guesses???

A big GREEN BOOGER! "oh sick oh sick oh sick" I said under my breath, as I hurried to the sink to scald my hands in hot water and soap.  Then I slathered on hand sanitizer.

Oh and did I mention I am sick again, for the 7th time this year?  I WONDER WHY.

The culprit is this oh so adorable one in the green shirt.  Ya the one that says "You Can't Spell Awesome Without ME."  I freaking love this kid to death, he seriously so amazing and so cute.  I will miss him!!

4 comments:

Ali Holt said...

I would have died! Boogers are nasty, especially GREEN!!! Miss you girl!

Ashley King said...

*gag* That is almost as bad as my preschooler who puked in my hands. Gotta love kids...

Lauren Rawlings said...

oh my gosh that's horrible. Seriously, so sick.

Carly said...

Sounds like something that would happen to me... except with my FIANCE!!!! yeah... seriously...