Tuesday, June 16, 2009

When Tragedy Strikes

Yes it is tragic.  I know it is pathetic.  But still, tragic....So I have class every Monday night this summer semester from 5-9pm.  WHICH means I have to miss this:



For THIS:
 Yup.  Thank goodness for TiVo. And sweet husbands who have it turned on for me as I arrive home, just in time to see the intense "coming up next week."  

This morning at work, questions twirl through my head: "What happened last night?"  "Is Tanner weirdo still there?"  "I am so glad Dave is gone, and I hope he doesn't come back with revenge or something."  "Will 'Jill' find true love?"  Aaahh the joys of dramatic, possibly scripted romance.  I love every minute of it.

3 comments:

Heather Strong said...

This IS a tragedy! Jake has class every Monday night, too, which leaves me with Emmett alone so I put him to bed early every Monday night so I can at least watch most of it in peace ha ha! And yeah, creepy Dave but dreamy Juan getting eliminated, I didn't see that one coming. Seems like she is keeping Tanner around because he tattles!

The Alvords said...

I too LOVE The Bachelorette. I can not live without it. I hate hate hate Wes and can't wait for her to get rid of him. He is so phony and he make me want to barf. I don't buy into his crap for two seconds. I am voting for Kiptyn or Jake. I really liked Ed too and was sad he took off. I saw a love connection coming with him and am sad he's gone. Anyway, you can see that I love it too. It's so entertaining as corny as it is.

Katherine said...

love it!!! i can't get enough of it either. even though we're out of town, i'm planning on watching it on the computer!