Thursday, April 5, 2012

Baby Austin & Work On Your Aim Mom!


This was Austin a little while ago.. He was pretty sick with a high fever. Although I feel terrible for him when he gets sick, a tiny part of me LOVES sick Austin because he cuddles with us so much. He is not our baby Austin anymore and when he is sick he will lay with us forever! 

On a side note. Yesterday Jake and I were playing outside kicking the ball around with Austin. The second I got the ball and wound up to kick, Austin put his hands up to his face, covering it. Yes, on several occasions, I have booted the ball (aiming for Jake) but ended up pelting my 18mo old son square in the face, knocking him flat off his feet. What kind of mother am I, anyway?! I really don't have much to say for myself!

1 comment:

Ashley King said...

I wish my kids were cuddly when they're sick (well Brekke anyway, Dane hasn't gotten sick enough yet to tell). And nice work on mowing him down with the soccer ball...it'll make him tougher - haha jk. Don't worry though, I play catch with Brekke and have hit her square in the face more times than I can count (can't help it when that is where her hands are!).