Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thank You, KMB

Look what my sister gave me:


I have always wanted a polar bear. I always ask Jake if we can get a polar bear cub. He always says no. boo. They been my favorite animal since I can remember. My sister Kristina posted this on her blog for me. I love her. We have the same initials. KMB: Kristina Marie and Kimberlie Michelle. I guess now that I am married that cute little idea from my parents got screwed up. Sorry about that mom and dad. Anyway I love polar bears. I think they are so cute and cuddly and the mama bears are such good little mommies. Jake and his brother Jordan..well actually ALL the boys in Jake's family (Papa included) tell me polar bears are one of the most vicious animals on the planet and are blood thirsty seal killers. Now I know why they never had a sister. Boys are mean.


Here are some facts about Polar Bears I have known since like 1st grade:


- their paws can get up to a foot wide and weigh 50lbs


-their fur is hollow, making it easier to swim and float


- they have a 4 inch layer of fat...that's awesome


- They usually have 2 cubs when they have babies


-The males can get up to 11 feet tall (standing on hind legs obviously)


- Males can weigh up to 1200lbs and females about 650lbs


Aren't you glad you're a little smarter now?



I can't NOT post a couple pics of Austin:






Our good friend Ashley took these on a little park outing we had the other day. I learned it isn't a good idea to put sunscreen on your child's hand because it inevitably gets in their eyes! Poor guy.





3 comments:

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

I always wanted a polar bear too. Max and Brody remind me of polar bears, so I guess that counts.
When you sister get married just tell her she has to marry someone with a last name that starts with P. No Exceptions!
Austin is getting so big. I love his legs all straightened out cause he so happy! Too Adorable!

Ashley King said...

Thanks for the knowledge...I'm glad my partner doesn't outweigh me by double! lol Austin was being so dang cute in the swings! We need to do that again.

Kristina said...

You're welcome :)

ps: blemet
this one is faisa!