Thursday, December 2, 2010

On This Sunny Day..

.....I finally used The Bob, what I've been waiting for since I saw it like 3 years ago! I did not go for a run, as I need to ease into that lol. We went for a great walk around the neighborhood. What a beautiful day!

He stayed warm and cozy that's for sure! I'm pretty sure I wish I had a snow suit like that.


Daddy reading his spanish scriptures to the babe..
Jandie gave Austin these adorable jeans and Carly made the onsie. I HAD to get a picture. He was not too happy about it!!

Waking up is quite a process for Austin. It takes him up to 30 minutes sometimes to fully wake up. He just gets so comfy and doesn't want to move! I love his hair after a bath..it's so fuzzy! He got my hair unfortunately..it turns greasy within the day!

Getting into his "night gown" or "dress" as a Dad would call it.
I really cannot believe he will be 2 months next week. I am sad he is not a newborn little guy anymore! I look at his pics on my phone from the hospital and it makes me so sad...But at the same time Jake and I are super excited to watch him as his personality develops. He's smiling and cooing now which is so awesome! He does it a ton for Jake when he gets home from work..I guess he saves it for Dad :-) Also:
-He started sucking his fingers a little bit
-He recently has been going 5 hrs between feedings for the first part of the night. Nice! But then he goes 3 to 4 after that..oh well, it'll happen! I'm still waiting for that day I wake up and look at the clock and it's been like 7 or 8 hrs!! But I can be patient..I really love being with him at night, no matter how tired I am!
-He has reflux really bad which made him so sad/mad/uncomfortable. He is on Zantac currently and it seems to be working its magic. Thank goodness.
-Tummy time is going well! He is great at holding his head up and his arms are getting so strong.
-Um his poops have gotten bigger. And he had his first blow out last week.
-He is grown out of Newborn clothes and his 0-3 mo clothes are getting tight! Yikes!
-I discovered you HAVE to clean their hands, face, and between their toes every day..Who knew toe jam could get between each toe...and in your fist!?





4 comments:

Ali Holt said...

aww so fun! You think its sad when they turn 2 months and then they turn 7 months and you want to just cry. Boston has started sleeping through the night just this week! FINALLY! But with that came the dreaded putting the pack n play away from my room...I will say it was slightly emotional for me, and I put the baby swing up in the attic! It was a hard day. But it really only keeps getting better!

Ashley King said...

I love the bundled up pic! I always felt like Brekkie looked like a little eskimo baby when I'd take her out in the cold & figured people were probably judging me (but hey, as long as she was happy who cares?!). Austin just gets cuter by the day...awe, can't wait to see him again!

PS: Where did Jake get those awesome PJ pants? ;)

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

He is so stinking cute...love the pic of him in his Night gown (ha ha ha!) I am also glad to hear that my kids aren't the only one's with reflux...we refer to Zantac as liquid gold around our house! So fun to see how much fun you guys are having being parents...love it!

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

He is so darn cute. Can't wait to give him a cuddle again! And he loves even cuter in that turtle shirts? Where did you get it? JK!