Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Two Months

As all parents say, time has flown by and Austin is already 2 months. So weird to think one year ago I was just finishing recovery from a D&C, realllllly wanting to be pregnant again. Life happens as it should, am I correct?

So I have a love/hate relationship with well child check-ups. I LOVE hearing the stats and talking to the pediatrician but HATE the shots!! Poor Austin, he cried so hard like "why did you let them do that to me mom!!?" for a few minutes then just wimpered for like 5.

Here are his stats:
Weight: 12lb 12oz, 75%
Height: 23", 50%
Head: I can't remember but 75%

The pic below is I think about 2 or 3 weeks...

We made a Christmas card for someone (I can't say who because they read this blog and it's a surprise). It was pretty funny seeing Austin with a pencil in his hand!
Monday we went downtown to see the temple lights. I couldn't believe how many people were there. It was like New York City. But it was so fun to spend some time out with Jake and Austin!
Jake..nice face!

I wish Austin would have woken up, he loves to stare at lights so he would have been in heaven looking at the christmas lights!





My favorite part..the pink ones!









3 comments:

Ashley King said...

Okay first of all, you guys are such a stinkin' cute little family. And second, what are you feeding that kid?! Breklyn was barely bigger than that at 6 months! LOL! Love it. :)

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

He's so stinkning cute! And you guys are such a cute lil' fam! Holy cow! Umm... Your two month old weighs more than my 5 month old by about a pound! I Love the pink lights too!

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

Okay, I just read Ashley comment and realized I said pretty much the same thing. HA HA