Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'll Accept Your Invitation, Ashley!

ashley thank you for asking haha
Things That Must GO:

1. Nasty roads and the salt that piles up on the car.
2. The teacher at school who has the same due date I use to have and tells me she's feels so fat and is jealous of how skinny I am. Yes she knows. (i'd give anything to be fat like you lady!)
3. The dentist. Love/hate relationship.
4. Watching one of my VERY cutest little girls pick her nose and eat it. It's all ruined now!
5. Vienna on the Bachelor.
6. People who are evil to animals (Jandie and I were just discussing this)
7. The Sonobello commercials on the radio

Things That Can Stay:

1. Running. A daily necessity, not just for the exercise.
2. Quinoa. I discovered it through some 'healthy' people I know. Pronounced Keen-wah, it is considered a superfood..a 'complete protein' if you will. It contains all the essential amino acids our body requires. Easy to cook and you can do SO MUCH with it. And it originates from Peru (how funny is that?...for those of you who know me really well) Muy delicioso!
3. Also Flaxseed, which is choc-full of nutrients as well. It also helps balance hormones.
4. Heated blankets.
5. The thought that warm weather is slowly getting closer.
6. Exciting changes happening this summer ie a certain wedding and babies! Yippeeeee
7. "Gotta Feelin" by Black Eyed Peas

4 comments:

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Love it Kim! The next time that teacher complains about being fat just say "Ya you are huge!"...then she won't have quite so much to say (ha ha ha!)

Ashley King said...

Glad you carried on the trend :) Poor little nose picking girl. And ditto to Brittani's comment, haha! That would shut her up. People are so stupid sometimes.

Katherine said...

i hate vienna!!!! and i'm glad to see you're connecting with your ethnicity on a whole new level! p.s. i can see you dancing to that song in your car when you're all alone. i know you do it! I probably do too.

The Richards said...

Wow, I'm speechless about the nerve of that teacher... some people just don't have any tact. I also have to add that I disapprove when any girl complains about gaining weight during pregnancy... HELLO what did you think would happen??? Anyway, I would love to find out more about the quinoa. I have read nothing but good things about it but haven't been sure on how to use it in recipes. Maybe you would like to give some suggestions?