Thursday, December 17, 2009

Things...

On My Mind Lately:

1. Why didn't I go Christmas shopping in November when I had 3 weeks off!!? Oh boy. Maybe I should be doing that and not blogging. Bad life choices Kim.

2. I love glitter. My Kindergartners made snow flakes yesterday and we used silver glitter. It's literally ALL over my classroom. Everywhere I look there are specs of silver happiness. On my desk, on their tables, on the floor, on my pants... I love it. I wish my house could look like that (Jake would lose his mind) and I will be sad when it gets vacuumed.

3. I haven't been cold as much as I was last year. Maybe that's because of the extra layer of cushion I have this year? Haha.

4. Jake and I have recently created "The Cocktail" which we partake of each day: first 2 peanut M&M's then a mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. It makes the Reeses taste particularly amazing...

5. How happy I am I still get together with these lovely girls often (not that I ever thought we would forget each other..totally not possible.) BFF!! haha
And CHELS this one's for you! We miss you, come soon! Can you tell how excited I am to take a picture for you!?
Ok that's all..Merry Christmas by the way!

3 comments:

Heather Strong said...

I must say... Last year I started doing all of my Christmas shopping in November and it is the best! I get to kick back and enjoy all of December while everyone else is stressed out. Lots of time for baking, card making, decorating, and eating treats!

Katrina said...

Hey! Those are some cute girls!

Vernos said...

I loved the g2g and can't wait for the next one:)Merry Christmas Friend, love ya!