Sunday, December 27, 2009

There's a First for Everything

An Annual Conversation:

jake: I've never gone ice skating.
kim: you've never gone ice skating!?
everyone else: you've never gone ice skating?!
jake: nope.
kim: well then we have to go this year. I am taking you downtown this Christmas to the Gallivan Center!

....And that conversation has occurred each year since we met I think. AND WE NEVER WENT.

UNTIL now:

Thumbs Up! Jake's first time on the ice. The ice is good Kim, enough pictures already!
I think I need to close my eyes a little more when I smile for pics...
We went with Lucas and Jenny...Pretty dang cute couple if you ask me.
This shows how wimpy I am. I cannot skate backwards but Jake did it his first time.
Takin' a rest.

THESE videos are great!

TOP: Lucas Twirling Bottom: The Jakes dancing on skates. Sorry, you're going to have to turn your head sideways to watch. And after you click PLAY, you might have to click on the slidy-thing that shows where you're at time-wise.

3 comments:

Loraca said...

oh my heck! me and jordan had that conversation like a couple days ago and i said the same thing! downtown this year, we still havent planned to go yet tho

Vernos said...

Way to go Jake!

Pew Family said...

It was so good to see you at Chili's the other day! It had been along time! You look great!