Thursday, November 5, 2009

Petah...Petah Pan

Happy Late Halloween! Jandie and Bill had everyone over that night and we all ofcourse dressed up. She made scrumtrulescent taco soup and Carly made cute (and yummy) grave-cupcakes. I wore my costume all day long...One of my favorite parts about being a teacher (really!).

Group shot: Woody, Bo Peep and Buzz; Mummies...one Partially Wrapped!; Peter Pan & Tink; Cinderella & Fairy Godmother; and Skeletons!!

Barkley was Superman and Bella was a beautiful pink fairy...

One of my classes. I told them they had to be in character. That's the best they could do!
Belle's hair must have taken 3 hours...

5 comments:

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

Oh halloween is so much fun! I love little belle. Holy cow! She has perfect ringlets doesn't she?!
When ever I think of peter pan, I think of Shrek 3 and hook rides up to a little boy and says "well well if it isn't Petah Pan?" his mom replies "his name's not peter", Hook says "Shut it Wendy". Oh that gets me laughing every time!
Can't wait til next year. I hope to be making Alex's costume!

Loraca said...

my favorite part about your class picture is looking at all the boys faces (scrunched=tough) and the girls posing smiling and batting their eyes. so cute!

Ashley King said...

Wait, I thought you were "peter paul"...?! ;) Wish we had been there for the festivities!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Wow the costumes turned out awesome...love all the pics of your class they are darling!

Jamie And Leo Sagebin said...

I just noticed your comment. Your so cute! Leo said he remembers you in ms. Ekout's cooking class? he said it was funny! Fab now lives in NY going to medical school. Sorry about your loss. We had one too. But, it will all work out! leo says HI!