Wednesday, September 2, 2009

For the Love of the Husband

I just have to say a bit about my husband. Mostly I talk about my job..even though the blog is "Jake and Kim."  

This semester he decided to take 14 credits, combined with already working full-time.  I know people do this all the time, but freak I only worked part-time through college and don't know how he still gets straight A's!  And he still finds time to give to his church calling, and just plain helping random people out here and there.  He is definitely a good example to me, I am constantly working on being less selfish!  

We are hoping to finally see the big Graduation next summer, depending on how 'things' go here in the next couple semesters.  This man has had to pay for his own schooling since day one...yet another thing I didn't have to completely worry about (I do still have some loans we're paying back).  Anyway, I just really appreciate all the hard work he has put into our life, and can't wait for the years ahead!

This is the summer we met...How could I NOT marry the man who gave me a Nipple to the Face??


Somehow little kids migrate to him (not me!?)..it's pretty fun to watch them play.
**I tried not to turn this post into "Brag-Spot," as Jake calls the blogging world.  But what can I say? Freaking love my husband.

5 comments:

Ashley King said...

LOL "Brag Spot"

I still think the nipple to the face picture is the best.

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Hey i have to say Jake is pretty lucky too, you guys are so great for eachother!

Chelsea said...

Wow, Jake might graduate before Chad LOL!

Kristen said...

What a cute post! I have to say...that was also one of my goals, to marry a man who would put his nipple to my face! That is too funny! I have to say, a sense of humor is everything!

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

I disagree! Just Kidding. JAke is great. He is so good with alex. Alex is always so excited to see you guys when we ask him if he wants to go see Jake and Kim. And if he is being naughty as we are trying to leave I tell him we aren't going to see Jake and Kim and he gets upset! Do love the nipple picture!