Monday, December 8, 2008

Barf on the Shoe!


In the past two days I have been back at school, I have been surrounded by 3 different kids who have thrown up.  2 Kindergartners, who were both in the classroom next to me. And one older kid who was in the bathroom when I happened to be in there.  I have a permanent image of Stan and Wendy Testaburger on South Park.  Everytime Stan sees his crush, Wendy, he throws up.

YUCK.

So, needless to say, there are a few things I have learned:
1. Five year olds never make it to the toilet and tend to drag it all over the place.
2. Breathing Lysol all day makes your throat burn.
3. Solution to stepping in it...drench the kid's shoe in lysol.
4. My kids are healthy so far and it better stay that way.  I've never had to clean up someone's puke and am really not prepared for that.

2 comments:

Ashley King said...

Yuck! I had a preschooler barf in my hands once...it was lovely. Hope you don't get to repeat my experience.

Heather Strong said...

I love that South Park! Well I guess there were lots where Stan barfed when Wendy talked to him. That is a great picture!