Saturday, September 20, 2008

Juice Boxes and Rock Surprises


So the other day one of my girls was walking really funny, kind of like a bowl-legged cowboy. I thought it was a little strange but kindergartners are the epitome of strangeness sometimes so I didn't investigate any further.  Well, school ended and I noticed her pants were now BULGING in the front.  Oh dear.  What in the world could it be??  I am not lying when I say I was totally prepared for ANYTHING because seriously, they really do the most random things!  I walk over to her and bend down to talk to her.  "what do you have in your pants sweetie?" I whispered.  "Oh it's a juice box for my friend." as she pulls out a full on juice box and nonchalantly hands it to her friend.  haha.  It's better than having to carry it around!

Also, this little boy totally made my day.  He colored that picture for me.  That is me, standing next to him.  And yes, that is my badge that I wear everyday, with my picture on it! How cute is that!!  He also said he had a surprise for me.  yeah....it was that rock.  I will add it to my "surprises" collection. The juice box girl gives me surprises every now and then...buttons, cupboard handles, pictures of her sister, stickers...

and that is a normal Kindergarten day.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

That is one good looking rock!

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

oh He has a little crush on you! You are officially his first love! m my gosh that is adorable!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Ok that is the cutest picture ever...I love the random letters at the top which i'm sure make total sense to him and you!

Ashley King said...

I wish my friends would save me a juice box in their pants...

The Alvords said...

Oh my gosh, that is so hilarious! I love 5 year olds and I can't wait to have one. I loved both stories.

Vernos said...

That is like a fairytale job! You;re Ms. Honey on Matilda!!!