Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Running Makes Me HUNGRY!!

I am just gonna put this out there and you don't agree or think I am strange that's cool. But when it's time to eat a meal, I am usually pretty ravenous! I swear I gulp my food down and afterwards I am like, whoa I just inhaled that. I always just thought I was a fatty because I also just pretty much love all food. I will eat anything. But today this girl I work with said ever since she started exercising everyday she noticed that when it's time to eat she is super super hungry. Aaaahhh it makes sense, right? So my conclusion is that perhaps I am not the fatty I think I am. It's because I run so much everyday my body is like "EAT!"... So if you have ever noticed me scarfing my food, please forgive me. I will try to slow it down.

1 comment:

The Alvords said...

I have noticed that I eat a ton when I work out a lot. It makes sense, your body needs fuel. You are so not a fatty, you are adorable. I'm so glad you guys have a blog. Horray!