Saturday, June 28, 2008

The perfect stroller!!

I am in love with this stroller. Not only is it pink and brown, but you can RUN with it. Have I mentioned I love running stollers? What better way to participate in a wonderful pastime and bring your baby along!? Jake and I were at REI getting bike stuff for his big ride and I stumbled upon the stroller section. I pushed this baby around for about 10 minutes (without an occupant nevertheless). I ran with it too. Jake said but we need a bun in the oven in order to buy it (ps it is $389). I said, well that's easy to take care of. He said no. Dang. So close. Some day I will have the pink and brown BOB. My mom says I can't put a baby boy in it. But I hold to the fact that the stroller is for me, not the baby...therefore pink will be just fine!

3 comments:

Vernos said...

I think the stroller is definitely for you too! haha! I'm so excited you have a blog, now we can keep in better touch. Happy fourth of july!

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

Hey I have that stroller but it's navy! I love my stroller. You don't need a bun you can just put a doll in there no one would know the difference unless you let them get too close!

Ali Holt said...

hi friend! Cute blog I was a little excited there when I saw that stroller thinking you had some news you hadn't told me...dang. Maybe someday for us huh? Love ya friend!