Saturday, November 22, 2008

TAG I'm it..

I have been off track for 2 weeks, and have 2 more to go!  Loving it.  The first week I studied for a test I am required to take.  Yeah it really sucked.  But anyway this post is mainly because I got tagged so here it goes! (thanks Ali!)

I am: glad I have time now to exercise as much as I want to.
I think: our times are getting scarier as each year passes.
I know: there is hope. we must have hope!
I want: to pass that test I took....it will take a miracle!
I have: 2 African Dwarf froggies that have been alive for over a year now, who are enjoying their newly upgraded swimming tank.
I dislike: arguers, people with closed minds, and when people don't make an effort to be nice.
I miss: Jake during the long work days....
I fear: the dark, Yogurt Stop closing!! haha
I feel: so good after I run.
I hear: a song from Cinderella playing on my phone, telling me I got a text
I smell: a Ute victory coming on!! (I hope I don't eat my words)
I crave: Mexican food, and frozen yogurt
I usually: clean up the house everyday
I cry: once a month. Things just seem so much worse at that time!
I search: for guidance and answers.
I wonder: what life will be like when Jake is done with school and I have my teaching license
I regret: cutting my hair off...but hey it's still fun. Thanks Meg for my cute hair and bangs...I am happy to have short hair again!
I am happy: when I get to see Jake when he comes home....Home just isn't HOME without him
I wish: Doritos didn't taste so good!
I love: my husband, my family, friends, the temple..the church
I care: about staying in shape. always.
I always: double check our locks before we go to bed.
I worry: about Bailey, my chocolate lab, getting old
I am not: very common sense smart
I remember: fast sunday every month
I believe: there is a big difference between parents who make time to be with their kids and those who don't.
I sing: with everything in the car.  
I argue: with no one.
I write: on a whiteboard with cool markers.
I win: not much!  I get bored at many games so I stop trying.
I lose: respect for people who take advantage of other people
I don't understand: why I like to mix my food...cereal mainly.
I can usually be found: wherever jake is, or at my laptop
I need: to decide what to get others for christmas so I can get it done!
I forget: some things about Bailey when she was a puppy
I tag: whoever wants to do this!

No comments: